Introduction:

In the world of corporate America, we find our morals tested to the brink of spiritual annihilation, our minds twisted in the distorted reality of business and our sanity lost to the illogical universe of capitalism. This is the tale of one art department's trials and tribulations in the white collar world we live in every day from 8:30am to 5:00pm.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Welcome to Poetry Corner

It's Friday and as I sit here and reflect on the week I begin to think of a few things that have inspired me along the way.
So I leave you with this... a little source of inspiration for when you hit the wall and need a little extra boost.


I like big butts and I can not lie.
You other brothers can't deny.
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung.
Wanna pull out your tough cause you notice that butt was stuffed.
Deep in the jeans she's wearing,
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring.
Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha and take your picture.
My homeboys tried to warn me,
but with that butt you got makes me feel so horny.

Ooh, Rump-o'-smooth-skin
You say you wanna get in my Benz?
Well, use me, use me
'Cause you ain't that average groupy.
I've seen them dancin'. The hell with romancin'.
She's sweat, wet, got it going like a turbo 'Vette.
I'm tired of magazines saying flat butts are the thing.
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah.)
Tell 'em to shake it. (Shake it.) Shake it. (Shake it.)
Shake that healthy butt.
Baby got back.

1 comment:

Sleepy Ferret said...

I for one am totally inspired right now...

My sincere thanks Des!